- Product Description
- Delivery & Production
Moving a loved one to a care home can be a difficult decision so Labels4Kids wants to solve your name label problems fast. This care home labels pack is ideal. We often have request for either easy to use iron on labels or woven sew on labels for care home use. Some people also want to try the stick on labels to apply to care labels on clothing but the great thing about these is that they can double up as adhesive stickers for shampoos, toiletries, glasses cases, inhalers, combs and brushes and many other items. Stick Ons stick on labels can be sent ahead same day if you pay for split postage and write a special request on your order too. Stick on clothing labels successfully passed independent lab tests of BS EN ISO6330 wash testing (30 washes at 40 degrees) through washing machines, tumble driers, microwaves and dishwashers. For information about this product please see video below - please note all selection packs are featured including Care Home Labels Pack.
|Easy to use iron on labels||Sew on labels||Stick on labels for clothing|
|Available Colours||Pink, Blue or White
|Text Colour||Black||Red, Blue, Black, Pink,Green||Black|
|Dimensions (mm)||51mm long * 8mm high/wide||Length determined by text * 8mm high/wide||23mm long * 12mm high/wide|
|Text / Font Style||
||Arial ARIAL Script handwriting||Helvetica|
|Fabric / Material||Polyester||White Taffetta||
|Quantity per pack||25||36||30 labels|
|Maximum no. of lines||2 lines of text||1 lines of text||3 lines of text|
|Maximum characters||18 characters||22 characters||12 characters|
|Personalised by L4K||Choose either Easy to Use or Woven Sew On Labels||Choose either Easy to Use or Woven Sew On Labels||Yes|
|Additional Information||-||Tested by an independent laboratory using BS EN ISO6330 wash test procedure for 30 washes at 40°|
|For larger pack sizes email firstname.lastname@example.org|
1. Set your iron to Linen/Cotton or *** but do not use steam.
2. Apply labels to clean, thoroughly dry garment (labels applied to soiled or damp garments will not adhere properly).
3. Place label on garment in desired position.
4. Press the heated iron firmly on top of the labels and hold for 10 seconds.
5. Allow the garment to cool to room temperature then try to peel off a corner with your fingernail. If you can peel any part of the label you will need to repeat step 4 but apply with more pressure and hold for 15-20 seconds.
Woven Sew On
Cut the Woven Sew On Labels at either end of the name.
For a better finish, fold under the edges at either end of the label and pin into place.
Sew on to garment.
Stick on Clothing Labels
1. The garment care label must be clean and dry prior to label application.
2. Peel the label from its backing paper taking care not to touch the adhesive.
3. Firmly press the printed part of the label onto the front of the wash-care label.
4. Using your thumb smooth down the label and hold down for a few seconds to ensure that the adhesive fully bonds with the material.
5. After label application do not wash the garment for at least 24 hours.
For more information on delivery options, please refer to our Delivery and Rates page. Heavy items or bulk orders may be subject to additional shipping costs.
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased from Labels4Kids within 365 days. Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Labels4Kids will pay for the return postage costs for orders under £30 shipping value unless faulty when we will pay for full return costs.
See more information on Labels4Kids returns policy and 100% money back guarantee.
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (2 reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||Great product, as described|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|