- Product Description
- Delivery & Production
This sewing kit is intended to be used with our labels, as it contains ample thread to get you going; 100m of black and 100m of white thread. Get this along with our Sew On or Hot Cut labels. This could also be used for fixing buttons and tears on school uniforms thanks to the two colours. It comes with three needles and a helpful needle threader.
|Label Sewing Kit|
|Available Colours||100m each of white and black thread included.|
|Text / Font Style||N.A|
|Fabric / Material||100% Spun polyester|
|Quantity per pack||2 x 100m bobbins, 3 needles, 1 threader|
|Maximum no. of lines||N.A|
|Personalised by L4K||No|
|Additional Information||Can be used on a sewing machine|
|For larger pack sizes email [email protected]|
- Suitable for hand sewing and use with sewing machines.
- When using with a sewing machine test on spare material to ensure correct tension.
- Carefully insert the small wire loop into the eye of the needle.
- Insert the thread into the wire loop.
- Grasp the wire loop at the handle of the threader and carefully pull the thread back through the eye of the needle.
For more information on delivery options, please refer to our Delivery and Rates page. Heavy items or bulk orders may be subject to additional shipping costs.
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased from Labels4Kids within 365 days. Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Labels4Kids will pay for the return postage costs for orders under £30 shipping value unless faulty when we will pay for full return costs.
See more information on Labels4Kids returns policy and 100% money back guarantee.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|