We've included all the labels you might need for a new admission to a care home in our bumper ultimate care home labels pack. No sewing or ironing required. Our ultimate care home pack includes 25 snappy tags for garments, snappy tag applicator, 60 white stick on labels for belongings and 16 shoe covers to protect stick on labels when used in shoes or slippers.
Our Ultimate Care Home Labels Pack includes all the essential labels you'll need for a care home resident. Clothing, shoes, slippers, glasses cases and so many more items can be labelled using this pack. We've included our hard wearing and durable snappy tag click on button labels which require no ironing or sewing. Laser etched to your specifications, these labels are discreet and can easily withstand a boil wash. They are reusable with replacement backs so can be transferred from old clothes to new. Our classic, tried and tested which stick on labels are also included in the pack to make sure personal posessions don't get mixed up such as mugs, remotes, chargers, glasses cases, water bottles medication cases etc. Plus, we've included our transparent shoe label protectors so you can stick a label on the inside heel of slippers or shoes and slip a cover over the top to protect the label from moisture. Make sure to check with your individual residential home because they might specify what needs to be on the label e.g. room number, initials, phone number etc.
|Is machine washable||Yes|
|Is dishwasher friendly||Yes|
|Is tumble dryer friendly||Yes|
|Is microwave friendly||Yes|
|Snappy Tags||Stick on clothing labels||Clear Shoe Covers|
|Available Colours||White Or Black||White||Transparent|
|Text Colour||Silver or White||Black|
|Dimensions (mm)||12mm diameter||23mm long * 12mm high/wide||Half moon shape: 23mmlong x 35mm high/wide|
|Text / Font Style||Arial (Initial Capitals)||Helvetica||-|
|Fabric / Material||Engineered Nylon||Nylon||-|
|Quantity per pack||25||60 labels||-|
|Maximum no. of lines||3 lines of text||2 lines of text||-|
|Maximum characters||12 characters||12 characters||-|
|Personalised by L4K||Yes||Yes||-|
|Additional Information||Tested by an independent laboratory using BS EN ISO6330 wash test procedure for 30 washes at 40°c||-||-|
|For larger pack sizes email [email protected]|
1. Place the strip containing the Snappy Backs in the bottom of the applicator and push until it clicks. Pop the etched Tag into the top of the applicator.
2. Insert the garment into the mouth of the applicator and press together until you hear it click. Open the applicator and the Tag is applied to the garment.
3. To apply the next Tag - pull the Snappy Back strip until it has clicked into place.
4. To reuse the Tag simply remove the Tag using the applicator removal section and re-apply to a new garment using a new Snappy Back. Discard the used Snappy Back.
White Stick on Labels
1. Peel the label from its backing paper taking care not to touch the adhesive.
2. Firmly press the printed part of the label onto the front of the wash-care label or hard surface such as a remote, glasses case, etc.
3. Using your thumb smooth down the label and hold down for a few seconds to ensure that the adhesive fully bonds with the material.
4. After label application do not wash the item or garment for at least 24 hours.
Clear Shoe Covers
Follow Instructions Above for white stick on labels to the inside heel of a shoe or slipper
Place a clear shoe covers over the top of the white label to protect it from moisture.
For more information on delivery options, please refer to our Delivery and Rates page. Heavy items or bulk orders may be subject to additional shipping costs.
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased from Labels4Kids within 365 days. Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Labels4Kids will pay for the return postage costs for orders under £30 shipping value unless faulty when we will pay for full return costs.
See more information on Labels4Kids returns policy and 100% money back guarantee.