Great application ideas for your vinyl labels:
- Apply mini vinyl labels to the rim around the eye on your swimming goggles!
- Apply mini vinyl labels around the edge of baby bottle teats.
- Use mini vinyl labels on your ventolin spray, pencils, arm of your sunglasses.
- Use small vinyl labels or vinyl shoe labels to stick to the back of your mobile phone.
- Name the stick of your golf clubs with mini vinyl labels.
- Name your hockey sticks with any vinyl labels.
- Large vinyl labels are great for suitcases
- Wheelie bin labels are fantastic to stick on your rubbish bins to identify them on the street!
- Skis are easily labelled with small vinyl labels. Label your musical instruments with mini vinyl labels or small vinyl labels.
Use personalised gym bags as:
- Swimming bags,
- Ballet bags,
- Travel bags for on planes or trains to cart books and toys,
- Story sacks for school nursery or primary one,
- Team football bags numbered 1 to 11 to keep kit for school teams.
For your personalised bag tags:
- Put jacket tags on the zip of your reversible coat,
- Apply personalised bag tags on your music cases,
- Hang them off the hook at ballet school for each child at a competition,
- Hang personalised bag tags off a lanyard around the neck for school trips or school functions like back stage access for plays,
- Use them to attach to diabetic or anaphalactic kits with steps 1 to 4 instructions for users in emergencies.